Management responsibility with an organization where demonstrated skills in administration and operation can be translated into improvement growth and profitability.
Result Oriented Business Professional with 8 years of experience in corporate level including exposure to Operations Management / People & Financial Management / Procurement & Logistics
Total Year of Experience: 8 Years 4 Months
1. Depot Manager – Operation and Management (May 2017 – Present)
(Varun Beverages Zambia Ltd. – PEPSICO, Lusaka, Zambia)
- Manage day-to-day sales and distribution of Pepsico and Creambell products in the domestic market.
- Monitor and supervise the regular activities of the personnel in the given business unit.
- Preparing and submitting routine and periodic management reports to the directors.
- Handling of Key Accounts, dealers and sub-dealers, and managing their accounts.
2. Business Analyst Manager – Finance & Admin (Mar 2015 – Feb 2017)
(Decotex Paints Ltd. – Lusaka, Zambia)
- Establish business processes, analyze existing process and recommend improvements to same.
- Develop project plans for business and ensure appropriate implementation.
- Install and maintain systems and provide support to end users.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge on various business units.
- Develop professional relationship with vendors and clients.
- Supervise efficient working of staff and provide feedback for employees.
- Administer performance appraisals for employees and recommend changes.
3. Executive Accounts – Finance (Feb 2013 – Sep 2014)
(Varun Beverages Nepal Pvt. Ltd. – PEPSI, Ktm, Nepal)
- Initial 6 months of job responsibilities includes managing the branch office based in Narayanghat, Nepal, which involves mostly Logistics, Distribution and Business Administration.
- Prepare budgets and handle distributor’s and sales personnel claims for various business promotion scheme & incentives, transport, sales return, goods damage claims, etc.
- Maintain debtors accounting, and prepare outstanding and ageing report on periodical basis to be presented to HO based in India.
- Developing Provision for Expenses, conducting distributor reconciliation, Recovery against Material Placement in market and take part in Internal & External audit of the company.
- Responsible for supervising the finance & accounts related business activities of sister concern, Arctic International Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (a trading unit of VBNPL)
4. Station Assistant – Operation (May 2011 - Oct 2012)
(SERCO Dubai Metro, Dubai, UAE)
- Monitor and maintain operational status and to ensure the safety and comfort of passenger movement within the station premise.
- Carrying out controlled/uncontrolled/emergency evacuation of passengers in case of need.
- Providing ticket sales, train service information and responding to passenger enquiries.
- Meeting and greeting customers and provide a highly visible and proactive level of customer service.
- Enforce safety procedures and instructions and carry out necessary procedures to ensure the safety of members of the public and employees of the railway.
5. Senior Administrative Officer - Procurement (Apr 2008 – Mar 2011)
(Shiv Shakti Group of Companies, Ktm, Nepal)
- Placing/approving high volume purchase orders for goods & services and requisite from statewide contracts within established limits as provided by the Division of Purchases.
- Contacting vendors or agency representatives to obtain availability and product information or to solicit bids; developing requests for quotations; and confer with vendors concerning new products, damaged goods, delayed payments or related information.
- Supervising the work of support staff processing requisitions and handling corporate correspondence dealing with the vendors and other stakeholders. Sometimes, I have to inform agency personnel about the purchasing procedures and regulations and maintain updated purchasing/shipment records in both electronic and hard copy.
- Final approving and assisting in documenting the export/import documents and making arrangement for clearing cargo from Sea ports, airports and land customs.
- Continuously liaise with team members, internal company staff and suppliers to ensure overall customer satisfaction and encourage supplier development and partnership.
- 2009-13, Masters in Business Administration, Pokhara University
Marketing as specialization, Apex College, Old Baneshwor, Ktm
- 2004-8, Bachelors in Business Administration, Tribhuvan University
Industrial Management as specialization, Everest College, Thapathali, Ktm
- Experienced in using MS Office, Adobe Suite, and network utility tools
- Hand-on experience in SAP SD & FI Module, Tally, FACT, QuickBooks & Consolidate ERP
- Good exposure to Linux o/s like: fedora core, Ubuntu, mint, etc. and open source software
- Troubleshooting & network administration
- Cultural Diversity in Organizational Communication : a study of managerial perception (GRP, 2013)
- Marketing Plan for Urja Brand Rice (academic project, 2010)
- A research report on IT Enabled Business Processes in Shiv Shakti Group (2009)
- A field work report on competitive analysis of liquor market inside Kathmandu Valley (2008)
- A Study of Consumer Movie Going Behavior inside Kathmandu Valley (2008)
- A Study on profitability and solvency position of Nabil Bank Limited (2008)
- A project on Student Information Management System (academic project, 2007)
- Operation Management in Chaudhary Group, A case study on Wai-Wai Noodles (2006)
Extra Activities and Achievements:
- MIS Executive for “Gayatra Store Enterprises, Ktm, NP”, (Sep 2007 - Mar 2008)
- Act as a Mgmt. Committee Member for the publication of Glory Magazine Vol. II, 2007
- Act as a Mgmt. Supporting Committee Member for the publication of Glory Magazine Vol. I, 2006
- Participated in Info-Tech Camp 2003, Janakpur, Nepal
- Presented papers on "PROJECT ON HIV/AIDS" in Support Nepal (NGO), Janakpur, Nepal (2003)
|Date of Birth:
||8 Dec, 1986 in Janakpur, Nepal
||English (fluent), Hindi (fluent), Maithili (fluent),
Nepali (native), French (beginner), Arabic (beginner)
||enthusiastic, responsible, committed, precise, flexible, fast learner,
able to cope with stress, and to work independently and in teams,
agile to new technologies, excellent presentation skills, multi-cultural flexibility, detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities
||India, UAE, Zambia
||07617290 (Expiry date: 12-Jul-2024)
- Willingness to travel or relocate.